- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread
- each with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into 12 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pans. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Remove rolls from the refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes. In a
- small saucepan, combine topping ingredients. Bring to a boil; boil
- and stir for 1 minute. Pour over dough.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- invert onto serving plates. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 306 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.