Caramel Chip Malts
You can satisfy a sweet tooth in a hurry with this yummy chocolate chip malt that has a hint of sweet caramel. With it's thick creamy texture, it makes a speedy snack or creamy dessert.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons chocolate malted milk powder
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, caramel topping and
- chocolate malted milk powder; cover and process until blended. Pour
- into chilled glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 734 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 120 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.