Caramel Bubble Ring
Lots of caramel and ice cream topping make this quick pull-apart bread oh so gooey and delicious. It truly is a finger-lickin' good baked good.Laura Clifton, Wenatchee, Washington
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Combine caramel topping and
- syrup; set aside. Sprinkle half of the pecans into a greased 10-in.
- fluted tube pan. Drizzle with a third of the caramel mixture.
- Open the tubes of breadstick dough (do not unroll). Cut each into
- eight slices; dip in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place half
- in the pan; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Drizzle with half of the
- caramel mixture. Top with remaining dough. Drizzle with remaining
- caramel mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2
- minutes. Invert onto a serving platter; serve warm. Yield: 12-16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 176 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.