Caramel Apple and Brie Skewers
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium apples, cubed
- 1 package (6 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- On each of six wooden appetizer skewers, alternately thread apple and
- cheese cubes; place on a serving tray. Drizzle with caramel topping;
- sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Garnish with cranberries. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 skewer equals 272 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer