Caramel Apple Slushies
Turn to the classic treat into a fun drink that's perfect for fall parties. They taste just like caramel apples.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 5 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ice cubes
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the apple, juice concentrate, ice cream topping
- and lemon juice; cover and process until blended. Add ice cubes;
- cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle
- with additional caramel topping if desired; serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.