- Press dough onto a 14-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and
- vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust. Arrange apples over the
- top. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve
- Yield: 12 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.