Caramel Apple Fluff
Nancy Baker of Boonville, Missouri writes, "This fun salad is so simple to make and doesn't contain any unusual ingredients that require a special trip to the store. Give it a try. You’ll be pleased with the results."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple. Add the apple,
- marshmallows and peanuts. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 319 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.