- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon flour and
- remaining sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Combine the apples, cinnamon and remaining flour; fold
- into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake for 40 minutes. Reheat reserved caramel mixture if
- necessary; gently spoon over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until center is just set. Remove pan
- from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a
- knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate
- overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 446 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.