- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a
- wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, cook and stir the
- brown sugar, cream, butter and salt until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer to a small bowl; cool to room temperature. Beat in
- confectioners' sugar until smooth; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with
- walnuts if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 528 calories, 29 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.