- mixture. Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the topping ingredients; cook
- over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and the mixture has
- thickened slightly, about 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Poke holes with a fork in top of the hot cake; immediately spoon
- topping over cake. Cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 298 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.