"With its fun combination of chocolate, coffee and cinnamon, this smooth dessert is one of my favorites," informs Cindy Bertrand from Floydada, Texas. A garnish of whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs provides additional appeal.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate wafer crumbs, optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a large bowl, combine
- the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until set.
- Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without additional whipped topping and wafer crumbs) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.