- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a floured surface. Roll into an 18-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle; brush with butter. Combine the brown sugar, coffee
- granules and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place rolls, cut side down, in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 22-28 minutes or until golden brown. Place pan
- on a wire rack. In a small bowl, beat the icing ingredients until
- smooth. Spread over rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 436 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.