- slightly. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In a large bowl,
- beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla, chocolate mixture and coffee
- mixture. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture
- until blended. Fold in walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For topping, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- blended. Add confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and vanilla; beat on low
- speed until combined. Spread over bars. Refrigerate until firm,
- about 1 hour.
- For glaze, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In a microwave,
- melt chocolate and butter; cool slightly. Stir in cream and coffee
- mixture. Spread over cream cheese layer. Let stand until set.
- Cover and freeze for up to 1 month. To use frozen brownies: Thaw at
- room temperature. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 353 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.