Cantaloupe Chicken Salad with Yogurt Chive Dressing
It's hard to find recipes that four children and my husband love. That's why this is so special to our family. —Elizabeth King, Duluth, Minnesota
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the
- cantaloupe, chicken, cucumber and grapes; toss gently to combine.
- Chill until serving.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cups equals 290 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat.