Candy Explosion Cake
"I made this cake for a friend's 40th birthday party." This explosion of all things ooey, gooey and chocolate will be the hit of your party.
Heidi Axelrod, Flower Mound, TX
12 ServingsPrep: 1-1/2 hours
- Two-layer cake of your choice (9 inches)
- Chocolate frosting of your choice
- Assorted chocolate candies: hugs, kisses, white baking chips, chocolate chips, milk and dark chocolate candies, Sno-Caps, chocolate-covered nougats, miniature peanut butter cups and fun-size Twix and Kit Kat bars
- Place cake on a serving platter; spread frosting between layers and
- over top and sides of cake. Top with the chocolate candies of your
- choice. Yield: 12 servings.