Candy Craze Ice Cream Sandwiches
These ice cream sandwiches have a little bit of everything in them to satisfy your cravings.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 scoops Whoppers ice cream
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- Place a scoop of Whoppers ice cream on each of four cookies. Top each
- with another cookie and a scoop of peanut butter ice cream. Top with
- remaining cookies.
- Press M&M's and peanut butter cups into sides. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 ice cream sandwich equals 916 calories, 54 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 97 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.