- greased baking sheet.
- Combine apricots and cherries; spoon down the center of each
- rectangle. On each long side, cut 3/4-in.-wide strips about 2 in.
- into center. Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an
- angle across filling. Pinch ends to seal. Curve top.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Melt
- remaining butter; brush over warm coffee cakes. Combine
- confectioners' sugar and cold water until smooth; drizzle over the
- tops. Garnish with additional cherries. Yield: 3 loaves (12 slices
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.