- addition. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to three 8-in x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For topping, in a microwave, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over loaves. Sprinkle with crushed candies. Yield: 3 loaves
- (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 162 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.