24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- 3/4 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- M&M's minis and miniature pretzels
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil. Grease foil with butter;
- set aside.
- Combine milk and chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,
- uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 30-60 seconds longer,
- stirring every 30 seconds, or until chips are melted. Stir in candy
- bars, M&M's and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge out of pan using foil. Gently peel off foil; cut into
- 3-inch rows. Cut each row into eight triangles. Gently press M&M's
- minis into fudge for eyes and mouth; press in pretzels for antlers.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.