Candy Bar Cheesecake
I am a cheesecake fanatic! When I found this recipe featuring Butterfinger candy bars, I knew it was for me. Baking and cooking are my greatest enjoyments in life--and my family thinks so, too, since they enjoy trying new dishes I make.
Our pastor's wife asked me to share this cheesecake recipe so she could make it to impress her family back home...she couldn't believe something so elegant-lo
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 35 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), frozen and chopped
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), frozen and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the
- bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan;
- set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bar over cheesecake; drizzle with butterscotch