Candy Bar Apple Salad
This creamy, sweet salad with crisp apple crunch is a real people-pleaser. It makes a lot, which is good, because it will go fast! —Cyndi Fynaardt, Oskaloosa, Iowa
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 large apples, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 4 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in
- apples and candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings
- (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 218 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.