- Punch dough down; shape into 2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross on top of
- each bun. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat egg yolk and water; brush over buns. Bake at 350° for 12-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool on wire
- racks. Combine icing ingredients; pipe an "X" on top of each bun.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 163 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.