These potatoes are an excellent complement to chicken. We look forward to the tender cheesy potatoes, which also cook easily in foil.Michelle Isenhoff, Wayland, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Place half of the potatoes on a large piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and
- pepper; dot with butter. Top with the remaining potatoes. Fold foil
- over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the
- potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 336 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.