- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- For frosting, combine the sugar, shortening and vanilla until smooth;
- add enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Remove cooled cups
- from pans. Frost; sprinkle with walnuts and additional flaked
- coconut if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 230 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.