- for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.
- In a two Dutch ovens, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Stir in the water, celery, green peppers, garlic,
- pepper and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer
- for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In several large bowls, crumble corn bread into 1/2-in. pieces. Stir
- in the white bread, broth, onions and parsley. Add sausage mixture.
- Divide among four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 58 servings (3/4
- cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 210 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.