Calico Cheese Dip
As soon as my husband tasted this tantalizing dip at a party, he suggested I get the recipe...not knowing I'd already asked the hostess for it! Attractive and zesty, it's one of my most popular appetizers.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat together the cheese, chilies, olives, onions,
- tomatoes and parsley until blended.
- Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions; pour over
- cheese mixture and mix well. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 6 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.