Cajun Spice Mix
You can give fish, beef, pork or poultry a zesty boast with this spicy seasoning. I like to sprinkle the mix on catfish fillets before broiling them.
64 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: about 1/3
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 teaspoon) equals 2 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.