- Spread 1/3 cup shrimp mixture over each noodle. Carefully roll up;
- place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top
- with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with pepper Jack cheese and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 689 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 249 mg cholesterol, 1,425 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.