Cajun Potato Wedges
These terrific-tasting three-ingredient potatoes go with all kinds of summer entrees and just couldn't be much easier!
Merle Dyck – Elkford, BC
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium potatoes (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with
- Cajun seasoning; toss to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 6 potato wedges equals 156 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch