- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, lump crabmeat and/or crawfish
- In a food processor, process the first eight ingredients in batches
- until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, vinegar,
- pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, garlic, seasonings
- and chopped vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours
- or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in oil. Garnish servings with shrimp,
- crabmeat and/or crawfish. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 769 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.