Cajun Chicken Strips
These tender strips have just the right amount of spice for my family. If I happen to have pork chops on hand, I'll use them instead.Carrina Cooper, McAlpin, Florida
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Italian parsley and chili peppers, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add chicken, half at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet,
- cook chicken in butter for 8-10 minutes or until the juices run
- clear. Garnish with parsley and peppers if desired. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.