- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400°
- for 45-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out
- For sauce, bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add brown
- sugar; stir to dissolve. Add corn syrup. Bring to boil; cook 15-20
- seconds. Remove from the heat. Stir in the pecans, vanilla, butter
- and salt. Cut pudding into squares and serve with sauce. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 935 calories, 85 g fat (50 g saturated fat), 284 mg cholesterol, 1,072 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.