Caesar Orange Roughy
Sprinkled with buttery cracker crumbs, these tender fish fillets are nicely flavored with Caesar salad dressing and cheddar cheese. To top it off, they're fast and easy to make.Mary Lou Boyce, Wilmingon, Delaware
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in an ungreased 13x9-in.
- baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with crushed
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes
- longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.