Begin a tax-crunched evening with CPA Snack, featuring a yummy mixture of seasoned nuts. The name has a double meaning, since it stands certified public accountant as well as the main ingredients (cashews, pecans and almonds)!Betty Jean Jordan, Monticello, Georgia
24 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/4 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups whole cashews
- 1-1/2 cups whole almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper
- sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in the nuts until coated. Transfer to
- a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 30
- minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 203 calories, 19 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.