Debbie Leonard of Roseburg, Oregon uses her bread machine to stir up the dough for these lovely golden dinner rolls. They're tender, fluffy and delicious when eaten warm from the oven.
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by
- manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of
- mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 24 portions; shape into balls. Place in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for
- 15 minutes. Bake at 375° for 13-16 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 122 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.