- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients; set aside. Punch down
- dough; divide in half. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll
- each portion into a 15-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread filling over
- each to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting
- with a short side; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 109 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.