Buttery Cajun Popcorn
Cheesy and spicy, this finger-lickin' snack with just a hint of lime is downright addictive! Beth Stengel - North Hollywood, California
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 to 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine butter and lime juice; drizzle
- over popcorn and toss to coat. Combine Cajun seasoning and cheese;
- sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 83 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.