- Transfer 2 cups of batter to another large bowl; beat in the pudding
- mix, butterscotch topping and remaining egg until well blended. Pour
- half of the plain batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted
- tube pan. Top with half of the butterscotch batter; cut through with
- a knife to swirl. Repeat layers and swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and
- milk. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; add confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over cake;
- sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 650 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.