Five ingredients are all you'll need for this sweet sipper. Individual servings of the warm coffee creation are topped with whipped cream and fun garnishes made from melted butterscotch chips.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips, divided
- 8 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 5 to 8 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a microwave, melt 1/2 cup butterscotch chips; stir until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a
- #4 round tip. Fill with melted chips. Pipe eight garnishes onto a
- waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 10
- In a large pitcher, stir coffee and remaining butterscotch chips
- until chips are melted. Stir in cream and sugar. Pour into mugs. Top
- each serving with whipped cream and a butterscotch garnish. Yield: 8
- servings (2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (with 3 tablespoons whipped cream) equals 246 calories, 13 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.