Butterscotch Cereal Bites
You can make these no-bake cookies at a moment's notice for a quick snack or dessert. Plus, they travel well, so you can tuck them into brown-bag lunches for a midday surprise.
14-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the marshmallows, chips, peanut
- butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips
- and marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in Cheerios,
- raisins and coconut.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Yield: 14-16 cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 191 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.