- cutter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375°
- for 5-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1
- minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, combine shortening, water, flour and vanilla in a bowl;
- mix well. Gradually beat in sugar. Place 1 cup frosting in a plastic
- bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag. Pipe shirt and shorts on
- players. Fill in outline and smooth with a metal spatula. Tint 1/4
- cup frosting black; place in a plastic bag. Pipe lines on round
- cookies to create basketballs; pipe hair, eyes and noses on players.
- Tint 1/4 cup frosting red; pipe a mouth on each player. Tint
- remaining frosting to match team colors of your choice; pipe around
- shirts and shorts and add a letter on shirts if desired. Yield:
- about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.