- creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each
- addition. Stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 1 hour or until cake tests done. Cool in pan about 45
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack. For frosting, combine the
- brown sugar, butter and cream in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cool to lukewarm. Gradually beat in
- confectioners' sugar until frosting reaches spreading consistency.
- Frost cake. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 438 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.