Buttermilk Salad Dressing
When serving salad to a crowd, this easy recipe comes in handy. It make a full quart of creamy, delicious dressing to toss with favorite greens and veggies.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until smooth. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 107 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.