- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for
- 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Beat in the melted chocolate, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Frost cupcakes; garnish with chocolate sprinkles. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.