Here's a new way to dress up tuna! Nancy Testin of Dover, Delaware developed the tasty mix, seasoning the tuna with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and more. Then our kitchen crafters found a neat way to serve it by cutting square slices of bread into triangular butterfly shapes.Nancy Testin, Dover, Delaware
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 6 slices bread
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 6 parsley sprigs
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spread about 1/3
- cupful on three slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Cut the
- sandwiches in half diagonally to form wings. Place two halves on
- each plate, with crust-covered corners touching, to form a
- butterfly. Place a cherry tomato above wings for head With a sharp
- knife, cut two small slits on each side of tomato; insert parsley
- sprigs for antennae. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 sandwiches.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.