- out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to
- cool completely.
- Meanwhile, for frosting, cream butter and sugar. Add milk and
- vanilla, beating until light and fluffy. Add additional milk if
- needed. Stir in remaining toasted pecans. Spread between the layers
- and over the top and sides of the cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 534 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.