- Sprinkle an additional 1/3 cup filling down one half of the folded
- dough. Fold in half again, forming a 12-in. x 2-1/4-in. rectangle.
- Press to form a 12-in. x 4-in. rectangle. Cut into twenty-four
- 1/2-in. slices. Repeat with remaining dough and additional filling.
- Twist each slice one time and roll in remaining filling; place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks; serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.