Busy-Day Pork Chops
Dee Maltby of Wayne, Ohio developed this recipe one day when she had thawed pork chops and needed to find a quick fix for them. It's extremely simple and the response was a rave review!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the
- cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops
- in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with
- cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop equals 178 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.