Burritos Made Easy
These easy burritos are packed with a bean and beef filling with a taste of the Southwest. And since the recipe makes eight big burritos, you can feed a crowd! Jennifer McKinney - Washington, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili, salsa and green
- chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5
- Spoon about 1/2 cupful beef mixture off center on each tortilla. Top
- each with a slice of cheese; roll up. Serve with taco sauce and
- lettuce if desired. Yield: 8 burritos.
Nutrition Facts: 1 burrito (calculated without taco sauce and lettuce) equals 365 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.