- minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5
- minutes before serving.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until
- bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 525 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,253 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 30 g protein.